Law and Economics BA/BSc hons
Institution Code H36
Course Code APJHECLW
About the course
- Our ranking has continued to rise on an annual basis and we have been consistently rated as one of the top 5 new University Law schools in the UK.
- This subject has a broad vocational relevance, equipping you with a wide range of intellectual and personal skills ideal for a diverse range of careers in the law industry, commerce and the public sector.
- You will be involved in mooting and debating competitions as well as visits to courts and tribunals.
- The course emphasises on how economics can play a role in analysing and modelling situations in the business environment, developing countries and in the formation of public policy.
- No prior knowledge of economics is assumed when you start your studies with us.
320 UCAS points. GCSE English language and maths at grade C or above (or equivalent). A minimum IELTS score of 6.0, TOEFL 550 (79 IBT)is required for those for whom English is not their first language.
Equivalent qualifications welcomed.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
- Full Time/Sandwich
- Part Time
- Sandwich Placement/ Study Abroad
- Full Time