Law and Business BA hons
Institution Code H36
Course Code APJHBSLW
About the course
- Study at one of the top five post-1992 university law schools in the UK
- Equip yourself for a broad range of careers in the law industry, commerce and the public sector.
- Gain experience through mooting and debating competitions as well as visits to courts and tribunals.
- Gain a firm understanding of the role of business in society
- Develop your knowledge in key areas of business such as Finance, Human Resources Management and Marketing
- Challenge yourself intellectually while gaining key practical and interpersonal skills that prepare you for the workplace.
320 UCAS points. GCSE English language and maths at grade C or above (or equivalent). A minimum IELTS score of 6.0, TOEFL 550 (213 CBT) (score of 6.5, TOEFL 550 (237 CBT) for Humanities based subjects) is required for those for whom English is not their first language. Equivalent qualifications welcomed.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
- Full Time/Sandwich
- Part Time
- Sandwich Placement/ Study Abroad
- Full Time