Journalism & Media Cultures and Sports Studies BA/BSc hons
Institution Code H36
Course Code APJHJMCSS
About the course
- It focuses on printed media and gives you the opportunity to learn how to write a news story, conduct an interview and write a feature.
- Media cultures will give you a greater understanding of the complex relationship between the media and the society we live in
- This is an opportunity to study a balanced curriculum focusing on the major themes of sports management, sports development, disciplines supporting sports performance and academic research skills.
- The course takes advantage of the magnificent sports facilities at the university and has a focus on employability.
300 UCAS points. GCSE English language, double science and maths at grade C or above (or equivalent). A minimum IELTS score of 6.5, TOEFL 550 (92 IBT)is required for those for whom English is not their first language. Equivalent qualifications welcomed.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
- Full Time/Sandwich
- Part Time
- Sandwich Placement/ Study Abroad
- Full Time