Interactive Media Software BSc(Hons)
Institution Code H36
Course Code TCIMIM
About the course
- The Interactive Media Software degree offers a technical approach to interactive media.
- The degree covers making websites, mobile applications, games, interactive guides to places and products.
- You will work with new interfaces and emerging technologies.
- This degree teaches you to thrive in the dynamic, innovative interactive media industry.
- Find out for yourself and watch our video!
- Visit our course blog to read about news, events and students' activities.
240 points from GCE A Levels (or equivalent) plus GCSE English language and Maths at grade C (Key skills are accepted as equivalent).
Selection is based on a student's personal statement and qualifications.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
English language requirements
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered
- GCSE English language grade A-C
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Other English language tests are accepted. Please contact the International Office for details.
- Part-time 5 years
- Full-time 3 to 4 years