Human Biology and Psychology BA/BSc hons
Institution Code H36
Course Code APJHHBPSY
About the course
- Learn about many exciting and fascinating areas of human biology
- Gain detailed knowledge of the biology of human beings studying aspects of health and disease as well as studies in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry and genetics
- Study a practical and relevant curriculum preparing you for a career in a wide range of careers
- Benefit from our psychology department’s exciting multidisciplinary approach to experimental research, world-class facilities and highly respected teaching staff
- Develop an advanced understanding of human psychology
- Learn to critically evaluate and integrate various psychological approaches into everyday situations
280 UCAS points including 180 points from two A Levels including A Level in Biology or Chemistry, GCSE English language, double science and maths at grade C or above (or equivalent). A minimum IELTS score of 6.0, TOEFL 550 (79 IBT) is required for those for whom English is not their first language. Equivalent qualifications welcomed.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
- Full Time/Sandwich
- Part Time
- Sandwich Placement/ Study Abroad
- Full Time