Fashion BA Hons
Institution Code H36
Course Code CCFASH
About the course
- BA (hons) Fashion is a diverse degree designed to offer a breadth and depth of industry facing learning covering conceptual and commercial design, and business facing knowledge including Branding and Marketing.
- An exciting degree offering access to new emerging CAD technologies coupled with traditional and avant-garde pattern-cutting methods on exciting design projects.
- A degree designed to nurture commercially aware, but highly innovative individuals with a strong sense of expression and individuality.
- You will have the opportunity to work on 'live' projects with influential designers and retailers.
- This degree offers the opportunity to study abroad and work on some prestigious and internationally recognised competitions.
- View student work on Flickr
- Watch our end of year Fashion Show
240 points from GCE A Levels (or equivalent) including a qualification in an art related subject plus GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C or above and Key skills are accepted as equivalent. Selection is based on a portfolio interview, after which you may be required to complete a Foundation Year or Foundation Diploma before progressing to the degree course.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
English language requirements
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered
- GCSE English language grade A-C
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Other English language tests are accepted. Please contact the International Office for details.
- Full Time/Sandwich
- Part Time
- Sandwich Placement/ Study Abroad
- Full Time