Event Management BA Hons
Institution Code H36
BA (Hons) Event Management and Hospitality
BA (Hons) Event Management
Course Code BSEVMGT
About the course
- Study a course that will give you the insight you need to work in events management
- Develop your skills and gain valuable experience through work-based projects and learning
- Take the opportunity to study abroad or complete a work placement
300 points from 2 or more A Levels. Plus GCSE English language and Mathematics at grade C (or equivalent) or above.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
English language requirements
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered
- GCSE English language grade A-C
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Other English language tests are accepted. Please contact the International Office for details.
- Part-time normally 5 years
- Full-time 3 years
- Sandwich 4 years