Engineering Product Design BSc(Hons)
Institution Code H36
Course Code TCPD
About the course
- The Engineering Product Design degree focuses on new product development and technical aspects of new products.
- Industry partners include Tesco, Xerox, Herman Miller and PC World.
- Students on the Engineering Product Design degree continue to be extremely successful at national competitions. In total we have won or been shortlisted for no less than 19 awards.
- View student work on Flickr
240 points from GCE A Levels (or equivalent) including a qualification in an art related subject, plus GCSE English at grade C and Key skills are accepted as equivalent. Selection is based on a portfolio interview, after which you may be required to complete a Foundation Year or Foundation Diploma before progressing to the degree course.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
English language requirements
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered
- GCSE English language grade A-C
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Other English language tests are accepted. Please contact the International Office for details.
- Part-time 5 years
- Full-time 3 to 4 years