Economics and Sports Studies BA/BSc hons
Institution Code H36
Course Code APJHECSS
About the course
- Explore how economics plays a role in analysing and modelling situations in the business environment, developing countries and in the formation of public policy.
- No prior knowledge of economics is required
- Study a balanced curriculum focusing on the major themes of sports management, sports development, disciplines supporting sports performance and academic research skills.
- Take advantage of the magnificent sports facilities at the university
300 UCAS points. GCSE English language, double science and maths at grade C or above (or equivalent).A minimum IELTS score of 6.0, TOEFL 550 (79 IBT)is required for those for whom English is not their first language. Equivalent qualifications welcomed.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
- Full Time/Sandwich
- Part Time
- Sandwich Placement/ Study Abroad
- Full Time