Economics and Philosophy BA/BSc hons
Institution Code H36
Course Code APJHECPHL
About the course
- The course emphasises on how economics can play a role in analysing and modelling situations in the business environment, developing countries and in the formation of public policy.
- No prior knowledge of economics is assumed when you start your studies with us.
- It provides an intellectual training that will enable you to become clearer and more systematic in the expression of your own ideas and in the critical assessment of those of others.
- It assumes no prior knowledge of the subject while the first year offers introduction to essay writing skills, critical analysis and debate by in the introduction to philosophy module.
300 UCAS points. GCSE English language and maths at grade C or above (or equivalent). A minimum IELTS score of 6.5, TOEFL 550 (92 IBT)is required for those for whom English is not their first language.
Equivalent qualifications welcomed.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
- Full Time/Sandwich
- Part Time
- Sandwich Placement/ Study Abroad
- Full Time