Economics and Human Biology BA/BSc hons
Institution Code H36
Course Code APJHECHB
About the course
- Study the basic principles of economics within a business context
- Explore the major economic challenges facing modern societies
- Understand the role economics plays in analysing and modelling situations in the business environment, developing countries and policy formation
- Learn about many exciting and fascinating areas of human biology
- Gain detailed knowledge of the biology of human beings studying aspects of health and disease as well as studies in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry and genetics
- Study a practical and relevant curriculum preparing you for a career in a wide range of careers
300 UCAS points including an A Level in Biology or Chemistry. GCSE English language, double science and maths at grade C or above (or equivalent).A minimum IELTS score of 6.0, TOEFL 550 (79 IBT)is required for those for whom English is not their first language.
Equivalent qualifications welcomed.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
- Full Time/Sandwich
- Part Time
- Sandwich Placement/ Study Abroad
- Full Time