BSc (Hons) Applied Paramedic Science BSc (Hons), Dip
Institution Code H36
Course Code HHAPS
About the course
- The course is designed to develop advanced clinical patient assessment management skills used in contemporary paramedic practice
- It's suitable for paramedics who want to gain an advanced professional higher education qualification at diploma, or degree level
- It gives you the option to gain a Diploma in Applied Paramedic Science in a minimum of 9-months study (only 12 days on campus learning)
- On and off campus learning which fit around your work and reduce your time away from the workplace
- On campus learning focused on advanced clinical patient assessment, examination and clinical management development under the supervision of our School's paramedic science expert, specialist practitioners.
- Designed by paramedics experts for paramedic professionals
You need to be registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC).
If you have no evidence of previous higher education qualification you need to complete an Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) process, equivalent to 60 credits at level 5.
Depending on your previous qualifications and work experience you can enter either the first or second year of the course. For information about the entry routes please view the course details
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
English language requirements
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered
- GCSE English language grade A-C
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Other English language tests are accepted. Please contact the International Office for details.