Aerospace Engineering with Space Technology MEng
Institution Code H36
Course Code EIMENGAE
About the course
- This MEng degree course in aerospace engineering with space technology is part of a suite of aerospace degrees run by the University, which has an excellent, long-established reputation with the aerospace industry;
- The University of Hertfordshire has produced aerospace engineers with practical experience of design and development for future aerospace systems; You will have access to the best equipment: flight simulator, wind tunnels, specialist laboratories and CAE software;
- You will be offered a flying course at a local flying school with one-to-one instruction on both fixed wing aircraft and helicopters;
- Our aerospace staff have a wealth of industrial experience which gives an applied approach to their teaching and their contacts prove invaluable to graduates seeking employment;
- If you would like more detailed information about what you will be studying on each year of this course, then go to 'Course structure' via the tab at the top of the page, and then click on the '- full details' link for each year of study. You will then see a description for each module.
340 UCAS points
GCE A Level: must include both Mathematics and Physics or Technology or engineering-based subjects.
NB General Studies / Critical Thinking / BTEC / Advanced Diploma / Access do not count towards UCAS points.
GCSE: must include Mathematics, English Language and Science at grade C or above
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
English language requirements
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered
- GCSE English language grade A-C
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Other English language tests are accepted. Please contact the International Office for details.
- Full-time 4 years
- Sandwich 5 years
Accredited for Chartered Engineer (CEng) status by the Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).