Aerospace Engineering MSc
Institution Code H36
Course Code EIMASTADAE
About the course
- The School has over 50 years' experience of teaching aerospace, and has established an excellent international reputation in this field;
- We offer extensive lab facilities for aerospace engineering students, including a flight simulator, the latest software packages and windtunnels;
- This MSc combines analysis and design with management skills to produce highly-employable postgraduates.
An honours degree (at least 2:2 or above) in aerospace or aerospace systems engineering. Other disciplines may be considered. A minimum IELTS score of 6.0, TOEFL 550 (213 CBT) or equivalent is required for those for whom English is not their first language.
If you need to apply for a visa to enter the UK on acceptance to this course you will need to apply for an ATAS certificate before you are eligible to apply for UK entry clearance. Details of this requirement will be included in your offer. More information is available online.
English language requirements
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered
- GCSE English language grade A-C
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Other English language tests are accepted. Please contact the International Office for details.
- Part-time normally 3 years
- Full-time 12 months
Accredited for Chartered Engineer (CEng) status by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) and by the Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS).