3D Digital Animation BA Hons
Institution Code H36
Course Code CCANM
About the course
- The 3D Digital Animation degree equips you with the high level of skills needed to succeed in today's 3D animation industry.
- Emphasis is on creativity, character design, story, cinematography, SFX and compositing.
- Develop character animation skills and digital modelling, virtual lighting and virtual camera work.
- You will create a final film with sound: commissioning, buying or writing the music, actors' voice work and sound effects.
- Find out for yourself and watch our video!
- Watch our Animation Showreel to see the great work of our students.
280 points from GCE A Levels (or equivalent) including a qualification in an art related subject plus GCSE English language and maths at grade C or above and Key skills are accepted as equivalent. Selection is based on a portfolio interview, after which you may be required to complete a Foundation Year or Foundation Diploma before progressing to the degree course.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
English language requirements
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered
- GCSE English language grade A-C
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Other English language tests are accepted. Please contact the International Office for details.
- Part-time Normally 5 Years
- Full-time 3 Years
Skillset Media Academy