Develop your people
A successful business needs employees that are focused, well-trained and highly motivated and the University of Hertfordshire can help prepare your organisation to be better positioned to develop a dynamic culture that fosters great productivity, produces fresh ideas and boosts the bottom line.
With a huge capability in training and development, we can provide what you need through:
- Hertfordshire Business School's range of business courses
- Access to short course development for career and personal use including:
- Flexible and industry relevant online distance learning with UH Online
- A variety of CPD short courses and training
- Skills development with our vocational and professional qualifications
Align business with learning
We bring learning into business by creating bespoke courses and training packages around the needs of your organisation and employees as well as accrediting current in house run courses that count towards a formal academic award.
Business Academy - breakfast briefings
Build your networks and knowledge
Keep up-to-date with what's new and what's on offer at the Hertfordshire Business School with our series of Business Academy events.
Simply choose a business topic that interests you and register your attendance.
Our series of events covers a range of relevant and diverse business topics for business owners as well as management issues for working professionals and executives.
Contact Business Development to find out how we can help your business further.