With over 2800 students from over 100 countries, University of Hertfordshire is named in the world’s top 20% most international universities. Our strong international focus enables you to access students who have lived and worked across the world, with a global mindset and relevant language skills, to drive your global expertise.
Building a global workforce with us, you can
- Connect with our students from the comfort of your desk via webinars
- Introduce your company in ’10 Golden Minutes’ in our lectures
- Represent your company with an exhibition stand at our employment fairs
- Profile your company to the next generation of employees with campus presentations
- Post your graduate schemes and promote via our social media channels ?
- Raise the profile of your company with skills based presentations, showcasing what skills employers are looking for in their staff
- Find new talent and network with our existing students by hosting a pop up stand
- Seek support from our Employment and Placement Advisers for your Undergraduate and Graduate Recruitment opportunities, from planning a job role through to appointment
- Advertise your placements, internships and part-time vacancies via CareerHub – our free online portal
- Benefit from free-of-charge facility hire when interviewing University of Hertfordshire candidates
Pressed for time?
Raise the profile of your organisation virtually by
- Posting videos of your graduate employment schemes on our social media channels
- Using our online recruitment portal CareerHub to promote your employer-based events
- Inviting our students to your company for a site-visit to showcase your sector and job vacancies
- Joining our popular Work Shadowing Scheme – our latest innovative offer for you to talent spot future employees by giving our students a day in the life of your organisation.