Recruit our current students
Employment services and support
The University of Hertfordshire’s Employment Service is on hand to support you with your recruitment needs, removing time and resource pressures and offering expert advice on Undergraduate and Graduate recruitment opportunities and recruitment campaigns.
Working with us you can:
- Connect with our students from the comfort of your desk via webinars
- Introduce your company in ’10 Golden Minutes’ in our lectures
- Represent your company with an exhibition stand at our employment fairs
- Profile your company to the next generation of employees with campus presentations
- Create videos of your graduate schemes and promote via our social media channels
- Present and raise the profile of your company by participating in one of our 'Think like an Employer' activities
- Benefit from ‘pop-up employer’ events giving you an opportunity to network on campus with our students
Off campus activity
Don't worry if you can't get to campus, you can still engage with our students through our off campus activities.
- Share knowledge and get more exposure for your brand or vacancies by blogging or producing a case study
- Free promotion of your external careers related events to students through Careerhub
- Work with one of our Employment and Placement Advisers to arrange a student site visit to your company
- Deliver webinars to our students
Use our expertise for your recruitment needs
- NEW ‘i-shadow’ scheme– talent spot future employees by giving our students a day in the life of your business
- Seek support from our Employment and Placement Advisers for your Undergraduate and Graduate recruitment opportunities, from planning a job role through to appointment
- Advertise your placements, internships and part-time vacancies via CareerHub - our free online portal
- Free of charge interview space for your company when recruiting University of Hertfordshire candidates
Contact The Employment Service to find out how we can help your recruitment needs.