Recruit our students
Invest in their futures
Fresh talent is the lifeblood of any organisation, and the University of Hertfordshire is an excellent source of highly trained, ambitious and business-focused students, graduates and alumni , ready to integrate into the business world.
The University boasts an onsite 'Careers and Employment' service whose responsibility is to support students and companies of all sizes, sourcing and placing talented and enterprise focused students into:
- Short term internships
- Year-long placements
- Full time employment
- Work experience opportunities
Employers can promote all types of vacancies for FREE via our online vacancy jobs board CareersHub - accessed by 24,000 students and many more graduates.
Gain more from working with our 'Careers and Employment' service by:
- Hosting on-campus company presentations
- Taking part in specially run networking events
- Attending specialist Careers Fairs on campus
- Running a skills-based workshops at a careers event or as part of a lecture.
- Connecting with students through webinars and other online events
- Working with lecturers to set industry-specific projects for students.
Visit Careers and Employment for more information and dates for upcoming events.
Contact Business Development to find out how we can help your business.