Recruit our students and graduates
Invest in their futures
Businesses face a huge number of pressures with their day-to-day running and the University of Hertfordshire is pleased to be able to remove some of those pressures with support from its Employment Service, helping to identify and recruit the most suitable candidates for their in-house vacancies.
The University of Hertfordshire has a dedicated Careers and Placements Liaison within its Employment Service, providing businesses with tailored support from start to finish, through the recruitment process.
Our Careers and Placements Liaison can help you:
- Secure students and graduates to fill your employment opportunities
- Shape your job descriptions with advice and guidance from our experts
- Save time, assisting with shortlisting and coordination of interviews
- Advertise job adverts on our free online jobs board CareerHub – accessed by 24,000 students and many more graduates
- Connect with students and graduates
- Access information on specialist careers fairs, events and other activities on campus.
Contact Business Development to find out how we can help your business.