The School of Education offers the opportunity for PhD and MPhil study, within areas of staff expertise.
Education research expertise
Areas of staff expertise for PhD supervision include:
- body movement therapy
- coaching, mentoring and teacher development
- conceptions of learning and teaching
- early years
- leadership and policy
- mental health and well-being
- pedagogic research in higher education
- reflective practice
- teacher professional autonomy
- the use of narrative and image in teaching and learning
Apply for an Education research degree
Find out more about how to apply for an Education research degree at the University of Hertfordshire.