The fashion workshop facilities include:
- cutting space with pattern-cutting tables
- sewing machines
- tailors mannequins (male and female)
- industrial steam presses
- edge fuser with a cutting table
- seminar/show spaces for group activity
The main sewing area has flat-lock industrial sewing machines with 4-thread overlockers and Industrial 3-thread cover stitch machine.
Adobe Creative suite and the Gerber software set are used in the computer suite.
We can support a range of printing practices with a number of print tables configured for screen printing. It has:
- plate and stone litho presses
- offset litho bed
- two large Victorian presses for lino
The etching facility includes:
- ink mixing facilities
- an aquatint box
- hot plates
- a series of presses for different sized prints
The workshop also has a number of print drying racks for each print system.
Our specialist area for textiles construction provides a:
- sewing room with electric sewing machines
- dye lab with vats for mixing and dyeing
- baking oven for curing dyed items
The paper making area has:
- pulping and mixing facilities
- screens for manufacture
Felt making facilities include:
- a steamer
- A3 sized heat transfer printing
- silk screen
The comprehensive silk screen set up includes facilities for stretching screens, exposing photographic emulsions, adjustable print tables and drying racks for prints.
We also have a jet spray unit for screen cleaning.