The Hertfordshire Business School offers a range of personal and executive development opportunities for professionals and entrepreneurs, flexibly delivered and designed to fit around your work and family commitments.
- Business Academy - Keep up to date with the latest business briefings and professional insights by attending our Business Academy series of events, and seminars
- Professional qualifications - Enhance your CV by studying one of our specialist professional programmes
- Leadership and Management - A range of development opportunities in management and leadership
- Short courses - Broaden your understanding in areas such as statistics, marketing, HR, finance
- Work Based Learning Certificate/Degree - Use your work experience to build towards gaining a bachelor's or master's degree
Whatever sector you're in, whatever level you're at, you'll find the right training and development at Hertfordshire Business School.
Starting at different times of the year, our courses are underpinned by expert classroom tuition from specialist academics and business practitioners at the University's state-of-the-art de Havilland Campus.
All backed up by extensive independent study opportunities through our virtual learning environment, StudyNet.