FAQs for Business School admissions
If you have a question regarding admission to Hertfordshire Business School and are unable to find the information you are searching for here or on one of the links to more specific areas at the bottom of the page, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Q. Please can you provide me with information on a specific course?
A. Yes. Find out about our business courses on the following links:
Q. I want to apply but I do not yet have my exam results/ a reference. Should I apply?
A. Yes. Please fill in your application as carefully and fully as you can and if there is anything we still need to know we will get back to you. If you have not yet completed a relevant course and are awaiting examination results we can make you a conditional offer.
Q. I think I meet your entry requirements for the course I am interested in. Am I guaranteed a place?
A. No. We make our decisions based on your completed application. We encourage you to apply as early as possible to avoid being disappointed if a course is full.
Q. How much are the course fees?
Q. How do I organise accommodation?
A. Visit our accommodation pages for an answer to this, and other questions regarding accommodation.
NB If you are applying for a Foundation Degree you are not eligible for University accommodation. In this case we advise you to contact the college where you intend to go to see what assistance is available regarding accommodation.
Q. When does the course start?
A. Please see the terms and semester dates page for the information. Please note that Semester A induction for postgraduate students starts the week before the start of the semester. Also all international (non Home/EU) and all exchange (including EU) students must attend orientation week.
Is your question here?
If your question hasn't been covered so far, there's a every chance that someone has already asked it.
- Undergraduate study questions on this link (129KB)
- UK qualifications to satisfy entry requirements for undergraduate study questions on this link (70KB)
- Questions regarding non-UK qualifications to satisfy entry requirements for undergraduate study on this document (67KB)
- Postgraduate study general questions on this document (67KB)
- If you have questions regarding non-UK qualifications to satisfy entry requirements for postgraduate study,please download this document (46KB)
- If you are from Overseas outside the European Union and have other questions,please download this document (77KB)
If your question isn't answered anywhere in this section please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org