Business School Advisory Board
Here at the Hertfordshire Business School we have an Advisory Board, which was set up in 2000.
The Advisory Board helps us to:
- Raise our profile and reputation in regional, national and international business communities.
- Give advice on providing education, training, research and consultancy to the business community and provide guidance on new course developments to ensure that we remain business facing.
In addition, they regularly attend our functions and their excellent business contacts provide a varied source of further business knowledge.
The Board consists of the following members:
- Katya Atanasove, Vice President, Shell International Petroleum Company, Chair
- James Blake, Chief Executive St Albans City and District Council, Deputy Chair
- Dr Ian Chisholm, Consultant and Trainer
- David Clarke, Senior Partner at the Clydesdale Bank
- Nitin Dahad, Techspark Ltd
- Adrian Doe, Head of Commercial Operations, MBDA, Stevenage
- Alison Halligan, Chief Executive, CVS St Albans & District
- Tim Hutchins, County Councillor, Hertfordshire County Council
- Snéha Khilay, Managing Director, Blue Tulip Training; Treasurer/Committee Member of the CIPD
- Dr Becky Porterfield, Dean, Business School, Northern Kentucky University, USA
- Mark Protherough, Executive Director, Learning and Professional Development, ICAEW
- Professor David Smith, Chair, DVL Smith Group and a past Chair of the Market Research Society
- Dr Syd Nadim, Executive Chairman and founder of Clock