Expand your knowledge in new areas by taking more than one subject at the University of Hertfordshire with our Joint Honours programme.
A joint honours degree is the study of one or more subjects.
- Choose two subjects.
- Study each subject 50/50 in your first year.
Why Joint Honours?
Joint Honours at the University of Hertfordshire offer you:
- Flexibility - Keep your options open and tailor your studies to your interests.
- Adaptability - Broaden and deepen your knowledge across two or more disciplines and learn to approach problems from multiple perspectives.
- Employability - A multiple subject degree shows employers that you are a rounded individual with broad interests and an ability to learn new things in a variety of fields.
- Transferable skills - Develop highly sought after skills in the work place such as time management, independent study skills and organisation.
- Great opportunities - Study abroad or gain real experience on a work placement year, brush up your language skills or simply experience a different culture and education system - whatever you choose to do and wherever you go you’re sure to have an outstanding CV when you graduate.
Choose your subjects
Find out more about how joint honours works, and the benefits of joining the programme...Read more about how joint honours works
Come to an open day to find out more about the Joint Honours Programme at the University of Hertfordshire....Read more about our open days
Keep up to date on the latest UCAS tariffs for your chosen subject combination...Read more about ucas tariffs for joint honours subjects