Stay connected from anywhere in the world
Our international network
We have a growing network of international alumni chapters, with ambassadors based all over the world.
Each one of these plays an active role in helping to support alumni, students and prospective students coming from overseas to study with us. You can contact one of our representatives if you would like to get involved or for advice if you are moving to that country or area.
You can also find out more about becoming an international alumni ambassador, particularly if the country of region that you live in isn't represented in the list below.
|Bangladesh||Abdus Samad Chowdhuryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brunei||Mr Hj Zulkifli bin Panglima Asgar Hj Abdullahemail@example.com|
University Weibo page
|Greece||Xanthopoulos Theodorosfirstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
|Hong Kong||Juhanie Cheung||Juhanie.Cheung@britishcouncil.org.hk|
|Indonesia||Fransiskus x Suanda Dewatafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Middle East||Mitra Sharifemail@example.com|
|Nigeria||Theodore Ezeobi Jnrfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|South Africa||Pule Kholopaneemail@example.com|
|Trinidad and Tobago||Eric Jemmottfirstname.lastname@example.org|
LinkedIn chapter group
Acting as an international alumni ambassador
We are always happy to hear from alumni who are interested in setting up a new international chapter - you can find out more details on our guide to becoming an international alumni ambassador.
An international alumni ambassador:
- acts as an ambassador for the University.
- offers informal advice and information to prospective University of Hertfordshire students.
- offers informal advice to alumni moving into their area.
- assists members of staff at local recruitment fairs, fundraising activities and visits to institutions.
- coordinates alumni activities and arranges/ attends alumni events.
- acts as a local contact point for the University of Hertfordshire, e.g. provides us with information about the local educational, political and economic conditions for recruitment.
- welcomes academics and staff from Hertfordshire who are visiting their country.
- maintains relevant social networks, such as a Facebook page for alumni in their country.
Please contact us if you would like to run a local event or get more involved in meeting prospective students.