How you can stay involved
There are no better advocates for the University than our alumni and we are always very keen to tap into your expertise and experience.
You can become part of your campus community again – and help support the students following in your footsteps.
There are a variety of ways that you can give back, and you can choose the way that best fits your lifestyle and circumstances.
- Speaking to prospective students at open days
- Becoming an international ambassador or getting involved with your country chapter
- Providing work experience, placements and recruiting students
- Speaking to current students about your job at careers events
- Giving and supporting our fundraising activities