You can become part of your campus community again – and help support the students following in your footsteps.
There are a variety of ways that you can give back, and you can choose the way that best fits your lifestyle and circumstances.
Supporting students: the Alumni Insight Network
This new scheme allows you to share your experiences and knowledge, to help our students and recent graduates get onto the career ladder.
You can be part of the Alumni Insight Network by:
- providing work experience, internship opportunities or employment at your company
- giving one-to-one advice and support, particularly around getting into a specific role or sector
- giving a careers talk or leading a workshop on how you got into your particular role, sector or field
- acting as a mentor to budding entrepreneurs
- being a case study on our website
++ Stop press ++
Our Alumni Insight Network came second in the annual Heist Awards for the 'Best Alumni Campaign'! It boiled down to us and one other competitor for the title and we narrowly missed out. However, we are pretty pleased with second place! The network is led by Steve Corbett, Head of Alumni.
The Heist Awards recognise excellent practice in higher education marketing.
Find out more
Contact the alumni team if you want to get involved or need to find out more.
Read about ways to support the University.