Health and Social Work Research Conference 2017
The School of Health and Social Work are pleased to announce their forthcoming Research Conference. The event will showcase a stimulating and broad range of oral papers and posters presented by research students registered on PhD and DHRes programmes within the School.
Who can attend?
This event is open to all staff and students of the University
Professor Oliver Shanley OBE, Regional Chief Nurse (London Region) NHS England | NHS Improvement
Topics discussed and presented at the School of Health and Social Work Research Conference 2017
- What are Midwives Practices During Second Stage of Labour: Findings of a Qualitative study
- Communication Skills as an Asset for Young Homeless People
- Radiographer’s Knowledge of Exposure Parameters in Computer Tomography (CT) Scanning: Is Radiation Dose being Optimised?
- Narratives from Preterm Birth and Beyond: Phase 1. Collecting Stories from Parents of Premature Neonates to Teach Nursing Students about the Lived Experience of Person-centred Neonatal Care
- An Exploration of Nutrition Information for People with Type 2 Diabetes
- The AMICABLE Study: Airway Management in Cardiac Arrest – Basic, Laryngeal Mask, Endotracheal Intubation: Final Results
- What Influences and Shapes the Occupational Identity of Female British Caribbean Registered Nurses?
Comments from staff and students
"great for reflective practice"
"excellent opportunity for sharing and learning"
"Good posters on different topics"
"the light bulb moments – very motivational"
"excellent standard of speakers"
College Lane Campus, University of Hertfordshire
- 7 July 2017
- End date:
- College Lane Campus
- Kim Haynes
+44 (0) 1707 281392