University of Hertfordshire Press
On our website you will find details about all our available titles, including book extracts and tables of contents.
Bookmark www.herts.ac.uk/uhpress and return to the site regularly for updated information on the latest titles from the University of Hertfordshire Press.
- Archaeology in Hertfordshire: Recent Research (festschrift for Tony Rook) by Kris Lockyear (ed)
- Rethinking Ancient Woodland: the archaeology and history of woods in Norfolk by Gerry Barnes and Tom Williamson
- Under Fire: Essex and the Second World War 1939 - 1945 by Paul Rusiecki
Our latest titles
- The History of the Prince of Wales Theatre London, 1771 - 1903 by Richard L Lorenzen
- Wearmouth and Jarrow by Sam Turner, Sarah Semple and Alex Turner
- A Caring County? edited by Steven King and Gillian Gear
- Poor Relief and Community in Hadleigh, Suffolk, 1547-1600 by Marjorie Keniston McIntosh
- Hertfordshire: A landscape history by Anne Rowe and Tom Williamson
Our Information for Authors page provides advice about publishing with us and a downloadable Book Proposal Questionnaire.